Lectin-Free Meal Plans
Doing The Plant Paradox diet? Does it feel like you’re eating the same 5 things over and over? Well, I’m here to break the monotony with my weekly newsletter featuring The Plant Paradox Weeknight Meal Planner!
If you think lectin-free cooking is lacking variety, I have hundreds of recipes in my collection to prove otherwise. For over two years now, I’ve sent my email subscribers 5 Plant Paradox compliant recipes every Friday–all created (and tasted) by yours truly. I’d love for you to join and see for yourself how delicious and creative Plant Paradox meals can be 🙂
The Plant Paradox Weeknight Meal Planner
Each week’s planner will feature 5 meals with seasonal and varied ingredients. This means you won’t be eating beef 5 nights a week. Or seafood. Or salad. This also means all of the following will be featured:
- vegetarian and vegan options
- different ways to incorporate wild-caught seafood
- soups, salads, casseroles, stir fries, noodle bowls, stews, etc…
- recipes with pastured chicken and beef
- budget recipes
- allergen-friendly (nut free, egg free, dairy free, soy free)
- pressure cooked options
I also offer vegetarian, vegan, and keto substitution ideas for every single recipe. On the rare occasion I use a phase 3 ingredient, I always have an alternative idea to stay phase 2 friendly.
Meal Prep Ideas
The Plant Paradox Weeknight Meal Planner will occasionally feature meal prep ideas that you can make ahead, store, and eat throughout the week. I try to create recipes that are simple and quick for busy weeknights, but Sunday meal prep will set you up for weeklong success.
Subscribe to Receive
By subscribing to my newsletter, you’ll receive:
- The Plant Paradox Weeknight Meal Planner: 5 unique Plant Paradox compliant dinner recipes in your inbox every Friday
- access to my private Facebook group, where you’ll get cooking tips, bonus recipes, and lots of support from like-minded people on a similar health journey
- Uhhhh…the peace of mind that comes with not having to plan weeknight dinner ever again??
How much does it cost? It’s a free service I offer my readers 🙂 I thank you in advance for your subscription and your participation in the greatest lifestyle on Earth (the Plant Paradox lifestyle).
I look forward to having you in my virtual kitchen 5 nights a week, and in my exclusive Facebook group. I hope that you will join me. To sign up, click the link below!